Why I like Android

I admit that the iPhone is nearly perfect, but I do not like. I admit that WP is a very beautiful and very smooth, but I do not like. I admit that Android has flaws, but I like the incredible. Why do I like Android - I do not like the frame and limitations, I do not need to tell me what is good. I like to do their own choice in the flourishing of equipment and a wide variety of interface.

Why do I like Android? First a few examples: iOS only one kind of looks like that is 16 grids; the WP only one like that is a box. They are all beautiful, but the problem is that they can only be like this. The iOS sideways program automatically select the applications and application WP vertically sliding to select. Vertically zoned sideways program does not matter, but the problem is, it can only be like this. That is why I like the Android - only need one the Launcher, it can be any look I want. The iOS said the 3.5-inch is the best; the WP said, 800 * 480 is the only. I do not like these restrictions. iOS and WP are the mechanism of pseudo-multitasking UI rendering ranked at the highest priority level. I prefer a true multi-tasking. That is why I like the Android - and I do not like the frame and limitations, I do not need people telling me what is good. I like to do their own choice in the flourishing of equipment and a wide variety of interface. Advantages finished, disadvantages? The compatibility problem has always been Tucao. I think yes, look at the computer: We have dozens of different processors, dozens of different graphics cards, dozens of different resolution - Why is no one to question Microsoft's hardware should be unified? Why go wrong when we will feel the program has problems, not that Windows is too divided? Similarly, if Android application on different configurations of equipment out of the problem, I think the application itself. (Of course, from another perspective that Android should be a unified standard of map format, etc.) there many people Tucao system upgrade. I think: You may use XP, or Vista, or Win7 reading this article, a great influence on you? (From another perspective, of course, mobile phone manufacturers take responsibility, do not upgrade my official phone, but CM9 very smooth) run Android will not like Windows dominate the world? Probably not, I do not know. But if there is a mobile operating system can do, it can only be Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Most Reading

Tags

Android (474) Business (1) Food (1) Science (18) technology (132)

Nice Technology