Apple iPhone 15 Pro wallpaper: My tip of the week

What is “My Tip of the Week”? This is a personal series of mine in which I would like to give a tip once a week. It is usually a “product” that I am currently actively working with and which I would like to recommend here.


It can be a series, it can be a video on YouTube, it can be a game, a headphone, a car, a bracelet, an activity, an app, anything. And it doesn't have to be current, sometimes I will even recommend very old things.

When it comes to product announcements, I'm always curious to see what the new wallpapers look like on the new products, because the manufacturers put a lot of effort into making sure that it fits the device well. And I really like the wallpapers of the Apple iPhone 15 Pro.

I've always read that the colors of the Titan models are a bit boring this year, but that appeals to me and the wallpapers fit in very well with this reserved look. You can already find all the pictures at 9TO5Mac .

I like to download the wallpapers after the events, not just from Apple, and watch them live on the smartphone I use. For example, the macOS Monterey wallpaper became my background image for a long time.

As of this week it is the new wallpaper for the Titan iPhones and I still switch back and forth between the blue and dark versions. Especially on the home screen, when the image is blurred, it looks even better.

By the way, another tip at this point, because shortly before the weekend the well-known “Basic Apple Guy” followed up and published a wallpaper that matches the Titan wallpapers. The download on his site is free


Post a Comment

0 Comments